The SewErgo 100SE equips sewers with the essential ergonomic features that they require. Our sewing chairs are also designed and manufactured in Canada, supporting local manufacturing and craftsmanship.
For added durability in tough conditions, the SewErgo 100SE features a hard plastic back.
Working properly and safely is simple with the use of glides. The glides work with the operator, keeping them in place. Maneuverability is also easy when not seated.
The Sew Ergo 100SE allows users to control their comfort at 2 levels. Work in confidence and reduce strain with 2 adjustable features to accommodate your needs.
The basic premise of an "ergo" chair is that it is comfortable to sit in for long periods of time. This is why all Reliable ergonomic chairs are height adjustable.
To accommodate a wide variety of users, the SewErgo 100SE chair uses special contoured cushions to ensure comfort.
The pressure points on a sewing chair is at the edge of the seat. This is why the SewErgo 100SE chair uses a waterfall seat edge to relieve the pressure at this critical area.
- The Sewergo 100SE Utilizes Foam Cushioning Material and Heavy-Duty Plastic Components Made Without the Use of Cfc's
- It is Manufactured in a Facility That is ISO 14001 and Greenguard Certified
- Seat Dimensions 20.5" X 20.5"
- Back Rest Dimensions 18.5" X 17.5"
- Seat Height Adjustment 15" - 21"
- Weight Capacity - 250 Lbs