For sewing leather, upholstery, canvas, and synthetics, the 5400TW with safety clutch, drop in bobbin and automatic oiling offers the whole package. Low noise and vibration design, outstanding build quality and reliability and the industries #1 DC servomotor.
The 5400TW has a ¼” gauge set as standard. Other sizes are available upon request.
The 5400TW has a stitch dial, providing adjustments (0-9 mm) for the length of the stitch as well as a convenient reverse lever for making the perfect back tack.
For added convenience, the bobbin winder on the 5400TW is built-in to the front of the machine head.
Our SewQuiet 12 coil DC servomotor is the powerhouse behind every 6000SM, providing revolutions up to 6000RPM.
UBERLIGHT 120TL Light ($79.00 retail value) is included at no extra charge.
Others skimp on the stand components, we don’t. We use only 100% plywood in our tabletops (not cheap particle board) and our legs are made from heavy-duty 3/32" steel.
- Maximum Sewing Speed 1,800 RPM
- Needle Gauge 1/4” / 6.4 mm Standard
- Stitch Length 0 - 0.35” / 0 – 9 mm
- Needle Bar Stroke 1.38” / 35 mm
- Pressure Foot Lift by Hand 0.31” / 8mm by Knee 0.55” / 14mm
- Needle System #135 X 17
- Thread Take Up Stroke 2.42” / 61.5 mm
- Feed Dog Single Row
- Hook Type Rotary – Auto Lubricated