For sewing leather, upholstery, canvas, and synthetics, the 5400SW with safety clutch, drop in bobbin and automatic oiling offers the whole package. Low noise and vibration design, outstanding build quality and reliability and the industries #1 DC servomotor.
For added convenience, the bobbin winder on the 5400SW is built-in to the front of the machine head.
The 5400SW has a stitch dial, providing adjustments (0-9 mm) for the length of the stitch as well as a convenient reverse lever for making the perfect back tack.
Our SewQuiet 12 coil DC servomotor is the powerhouse behind every 6000SM, providing revolutions up to 6000RPM.
UBERLIGHT 120TL Light is included at no extra charge.
Others skimp on the stand components, we don’t. We use only 100% plywood in our tabletops (not cheap particle board) and our legs are made from heavy-duty 3/32" steel.
- Maximum Sewing Speed 1,800 RPM
- Stitch Length 0 – 0.35” / 0 – 9 mm
- Needle Bar Stroke 1.42”/ 36 mm
- Pressure Foot Lift by Hand 0.31” / 8mm by Knee 0.63” / 16mm
- Needle System #135 X 17
- Thread Take Up Stroke 2.42” / 61.5 mm
- Feed Dog Single Row
- Hook Type Rotary – Auto Lubricated