For sewing leather, upholstery, canvas, and synthetics, the 4300CW cylinder bed with safety clutch offers the whole package. Low noise and vibration design, outstanding build quality and reliability and the industries #1 DC servomotor.
The stitch dial provides a simple adjustment (0-10 mm) for the length of the stitch
Creating the perfect back tack is easy with the 4300CW’s reverse lever mechanism
Getting the performance you want out of a sewing machine requires the right motor. We only use the best, the industry's #1 SewQuiet brushless DC servomotor
The perfect add on light ($99.00 retail value) is included at no extra charge for the 4300CW making it both a great sewing machine and a great value
Others skimp on the stand components, we don’t. We use only 100% plywood in our tabletops (not cheap particle board) and our legs are made from heavy-duty 3/32" steel.
- Maximum Sewing Speed 2,000 RPM
- Stitch Length 0 – 0.39” / 0 – 10 mm
- Needle Bar Stroke 1.31” / 33.4 mm
- Pressure Foot Lift by Hand 0.33” / 8.5mm by Pedal 0.63” / 16mm
- Needle System #135 X 17
- Thread Take Up Stroke 2.42” / 61.4 mm
- Diameter of Bed Size 2.75” / 70 mm
- Hook Type Rotary – Auto Lubricated