For heavier work, the most common type of sewing machine is the single needle, walking foot (compound feed) lockstitch machine. Top and bottom feed, and a higher foot lift allows the 4000SW to sew from medium to heavy weight fabric.
The stitch dial provides a simple adjustment (0-10 mm) for the length of the stitch.
Creating the perfect back tack is easy with the 4000SW’s reverse lever mechanism.
Our SewQuiet 12 coil DC servomotor is the powerhouse behind every 6000SM, providing revolutions up to 6000RPM.
SMD-LED Light ($99 retail value) is included at no extra charge.
Others skimp on the stand components, we don’t. We use only 100% plywood in our tabletops (not cheap particle board) and our legs are made from heavy-duty 3/32" steel.
- Maximum Sewing Speed 2,000 RPM
- Stitch Length 0 - 0.4 in. / 0 – 10 mm
- Needle Bar Stroke 1.38 in. / 35 mm
- Pressure Foot Lift by Hand 0.32 in./ 8 mm
- Pressure Foot Lift by Knee 0.55 in. / 14 mm
- Needle System #135 X 17
- Thread Take Up Stroke 2.8 in. / 71.5 mm
- Feed DogSingle Row
- Hook Type Rotary Auto Lubricated