For sewing leather, upholstery, canvas, and synthetics, the 4400TW with safety clutch, drop in bobbin and automatic oiling offers the whole package. Low noise and vibration design, outstanding build quality and reliability and the industries #1 DC servomotor.
The 4400TW has a ¼” gauge set as standard. Other sizes are available upon request.
The 4400TW has a stitch dial, providing adjustments (0-10 mm) for the length of the stitch as well as a convenient reverse lever for making the perfect back tack.
Getting the performance you want out of a sewing machine requires the right motor. The fourth generation SewQuiet 6000SM servomotor is the benchmark in the industry.
Others skimp on the stand components, we don’t. We use only 100% plywood in our tabletops (not cheap particle board) and our legs are made from heavy-duty 3/32" steel.
- Maximum Sewing Speed 2,000 RPM
- Needle Gauge 1/4” / 6.4mm
- Stitch Length 0 – 0.39” / 0 – 10 mm
- Needle Bar Stroke 1.38” / 35 mm
- Presser Foot Lift 0.31” / 8mm
- Needle System #135 X 17
- Thread Take Up Stroke 2.82” / 71.5 mm
- Feed Dog Single Row
- Hook Type Rotary – Auto Lubricated